BBQ DISPOSAL & RECYCLING
Joseph’s Junk Removal takes the guesswork out of BBQ grill recycling.
Our experienced staff knows the ins and outs of junk removal and we’re familiar with handling hard to recycle materials. Rely on our expertise and we’ll help you get rid of old grill accessories and other outdoor junk! Of course, we’ll bring the muscle to haul it all, too!
Our number one goal is to make junk removal and grill disposal simple for you!
- 6 Days a Week. Our team provides BBQ recycling and junk pickup Monday through Saturday.
- Prompt Arrival. Reserve your preferred arrival window and we promise to be there on time!
- Properly Equipped. Old BBQ grills can be bulky and difficult to move. We’ve got the right stuff for the job.
- Well Trained. Our junk haulers move your items safely while protecting your home and property.
We make gas grill disposal and recycling accessible and affordable for Atlanta area residents.
- In Person Quotes. When our team arrives, they’ll assess your junk removal needs and give you a fair price for the job.
- Comprehensive Pricing. What’s included in our quote? Everything! Your quote will cover labor, hauling, and recycling or disposal.
- No Extra Fees. We are proud to be a local Smyrna business, so we never have to tack on extra fees to cover corporate overhead.
Questions about barbecue disposal? Give us a call (404) 738-9793 and we’ll be glad to help.
GRILL DISPOSAL SERVICES & MORE
Gas Grill Removal
Charcoal Grill Removal
Outdoor Appliance Removal
Patio Furniture Removal
Other Items We Take
- Outdoor Rugs
- Picnic Tables
- Swing Sets
- Pool Floats
- Storage Sheds
- Lawn Equipment
- Yard Debris
- And MORE!
HOW GRILL RECYCLING WORKS
GET A QUOTE
On pickup day, our team will arrive on time. They’ll have a look at the grill and any other junk and provide you with a firm quote.
WE HAUL IT ALL
From there, we take care of everything! We’ll load the grill, junk, and debris into the junk truck and take it all to be recycled or disposed of.