Joseph’s Junk Removal has the muscle and the license to get rid of old paint and paint cans!
Paint Can Removal
Licensed for Paint Removal
Joseph’s Junk Removal is licensed to dispose of paint, and we’re stepping up to the plate to help you out!
- We’ll take your paint cans, be they full or empty, wet or dry, or anywhere in between.
- Our full-service team will do the carrying. Show us to the paint cans, and we’ll haul them for you.
- From there, we’ll load them into our truck and roll out. The paint is no longer your problem!
- We know where to recycle old paint so we can keep our environment and planet healthy.
You don’t have to pay a fortune for paint removal services. Here’s how our pricing works:
- Upfront. Whether we’re taking paint cans or offering another one of our junk removal services, we always offer fair, upfront prices.
- All-inclusive. We don’t think that charging our customers hidden fees is fair. That’s why any necessary surcharges are disclosed from the start.
- Payment options. After we’ve taken away your paint, we’ll ask for your payment. You can provide it using either cash or a check.
How Paint Waste Removal Works
- Show us the paint. First things first, let us in and show us where you’re storing the old paint. We can take all your paint cans regardless of how full they are.
- We load the truck. The next thing we’ll do is pick up the paint cans and start taking them to our truck. Our full-service crew can do all the heavy lifting, so you just stand back.
- We begin disposal. After we’ve collected all your paint cans, we’ll head off and begin the disposal process. We’ll be out of your hair now, so life goes back to normal for you.
- Paint recycling. Did you know that recycling a single gallon of paint can save thirteen gallons of water? It’s one of the reasons we make sure to recycle all the paint we can. Not all paint can be recycled. Whatever paint we’re left with after recycling will be disposed of properly. This includes drying out the paint.
- A job well-done. Thanks to <strong>Joseph’s Junk Removal,</strong> you’ll be rid of that unwanted paint, and we’ll have handled it in a way that won’t harm the environment. Win-win!
All Paint Items We Take
- Paint trays
- Peeling paint
- Paint chips
- And more!
Let’s Get Started!
Give Us a Call
Our friendly reps look forward to taking your call! Set up an appointment today by calling us.
Or Book Online
We can also assist you via our online contact form. Book from the convenience of our website!
Right On Time
On your appointment day, we’ll give you a phone call when we’re heading over. It won’t be long before you’re free from all that old paint.